Sunday, January 18, 2009

Grandma's Update

With both grandparents living far away, I guess I should make a better effort to post pictures of the growing grandkids...especially the littlest one. I'm sure they won't be exciting for anyone other than the grandparents, so here's to you, Grandma Milton and Grandma Leckie (and anyone else who happens by)....
Jeffrey is usually a great big brother...to Andrew anyway. So far I've only seen him try to pick Andrew up one time on his own, but who knows what I may have missed!
Well, we're hard core into the baby acne stage. Getting pudgy and zitty at the same time. It may take a mother's love, but I still think he's a cutie!

6 comments:

  1. Andrew has gotten so big since y'all were here! I still think he's cute despite the acne. :) I was beginning to wonder when you were going to put up another post (yeah, I know...like I'm one to talk, but I don't have kids!). I thought it ironic that this post is for the grandmas (like aunts don't count for anything) and Jeffrey and Andrew are sitting in Grandma Puckett's old chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I miss them, especially holding Andrew. You need to get back here before he doesn't like to be held as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to your mom's comment! :) We miss you guys!....thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...it's not your mom, but Nate & Geri...but, they're right too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to love that acne stage. It seems that mine always got acne right at blessing time when everyone wanted to see them. I guess it is their way of trying to get people to look at someone else.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are adorable! So glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! Hope all is well. ONe of these days we'll get up there to see the campus and you all.

    ReplyDelete