Well, with a new addition to the family, I haven't really thought about making any New Year's Resolutions...other than not injuring my children. Not that I've ever done it, but it is a temptation sometimes. But, what better time to start a blog than the New Year?? I've been wanting to do it for a long time - now we'll see if I can keep it up! Check back for updates!
Not injuring your children? Do you have an issue with that? Sounds like the kind of thing I would write!
ReplyDelete"I will not injure my children." Write it 100 times to ensure restraint. Right Tish? Haha.
ReplyDeleteYay! you guys look so good! Congrats on baby Andrew! He is so cute! I am so glad to see you blog! Now I can peek in on you from time to time when i think about you guys! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteAngie