The other day we were in the car on our way home from Lakeland. Jeffrey out of the blue says to me, "Mom, the next time you have a baby in your tummy I think we should call him
Machu Picchu." Hopefully by the time it actually happens (or somedays I think if it actually happens...), he won't be too disappointed if we don't use his suggestion.
What's wrong with Machu Picchu? Haha, just kidding. Where in the world did he get that from?!
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest name I've ever heard! I don't think my kids even know what that is!
ReplyDeleteVery cute story! Great picture to go along with it. Love your new background!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that face! I need to give it a kiss! :) thanks for sharing...love to you all!
ReplyDeleteCute Jeffrey! Love your blog!! So cute! We miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteYou know that brings up a good point - when are you going to have number 4? :)
ReplyDelete