So beach weather is finally here. This past Friday I packed up the kids and headed off with some friends of ours. Although there are nicer beaches a little farther away, we opted to just stay close by and drive the short 45-minutes to Alligator Point. It started off a little chilly in the morning, but by early afternoon, it was bathing suit weather. The kids had a BLAST and could have stayed all day. I managed to keep the kids from getting sunburnt (except for a few patches on Caitlyn's legs and Jeffrey's back), but burned my own face and legs to a crisp. After spending who knows how many hours on the beach and in the sun, you'd really think I'd have learned my lesson! But no, still burning my poor skin. Still, it was a fun trip and we're looking forward to the next one!
Jeffrey and Caitlyn with their friend, Kate. Still managing to have fun even when it was a little chilly in the morning.
Even a cold day at the beach is better than a nice day at home!
Happy Caitlyn at the beach.

Andrew was super calm the whole day. He took great naps and was just content to watch the action.
We broke out the hats a little late, perhaps, but still managed to protect their little heads for the most part.


And finally broke out the swimsuits.

The kids playing in the ocean.

All loaded up and ready to head home from the beach. Below are our friends Max and Kate sitting with Caitlyn. Above is my friend, Jennie, with Jeffrey and Andrew. A very fun trip!
Very cute pictures. Why don't you just rub it in that you had such nice weather at the beach? Haha. Just kidding. Glad y'all had fun! These are very cute pictures. : )
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun. If you all decide to do a Destin trip let me know we will meet you there!
ReplyDeleteVery fun!! The beach is the BEST place to be for the summer! :) Usually, everyone is happy~love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! You stole all the sun that day!
ReplyDeleteHey Emily! I made my blog private today and I realized that I don't have your email address. Will you send it to me so I can invite you? liz@approachingzion.com Thanks!!
ReplyDelete