Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brothers

I was recently looking back at some pictures of Jeffrey when he was about Andrew's age. I think that they look so similar. It always drove me a little crazy when we would look through old family pictures as a child and mom would say, "I think that's Emily", or "Sara" or whatever. I thought , "I'll always know who's who when I look at pictures of my children." But, only 3 kids and 4 years later, I can already see that I will most definitely have a problem telling them apart. Let this be a lesson to me that I need to clearly label all pictures!Andrew - 6 months

Jeffrey - 8 months

Of course, since Jeffrey was a preemie - their sizes have been quite different. In these pictures Jeffrey is 8 months old, and is wearing clothes that Andrew has already grown out of at 6 months old.

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. We have pictures come up as a screen saver on our computer and both Braden and Malek come up in random orders both wearing the same thing and I have to really think about it to figure out who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought that Andrew was a spitting image of Jeffrey. These pictures aren't even the best comparison. They're both cuties :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I remember my doing the same thing. I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does remind me of Jeffrey...just the cutest kids ever!! I found you had updated on Jen's blog... :)

    ReplyDelete