Friday, July 2, 2010

Jeffrey's 5th Birthday

Jeffrey celebrated his 5th birthday on May 28. I was in Italy, so I missed his actual birthday (although I heard that Dan put on a great party up in NC !). We celebrated again later at Grandma Leckie's house where he requested a "Lion Cake" - so we did our best. Before we left home, we had talked a lot about how we would have a 'second birthday party' since I would miss his real birthday, and I think he had a fun time getting even more presents and having cousins to party with us!

Jeffrey, Kate and Caitlyn with the cake and presents.

Jeffrey's Lion Cake (okay - I'm sure there's an easy fix for this, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the picture rotated. It's too late to spend more time working on it!)

Jeffrey with some goofy glasses that he got from Grandma Leckie.

Dad & Andrew watching the action.

Jeffrey with his gifts.

He even got to have a sleep over with cousin, Kate!
Hard to believe I have a 5-year-old son!!

5 comments:

  1. Your cake was awesome!! Way better than his cookie BD cake!! :) I can't believe he's 5 either~ he looks happy. Must have been a good day! Miss you. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! They do grow up fast, just like everyone said they would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big!!! And, I'm totally jealous you were in Italy, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake is ADORABLE, along with all your cute kids!! Can't wait to see Italy pics, I'm drooling with jealousy! Glad you all are well, when do we get to see you next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jeffery! Can't believe he is 5. It seems like yesterday he was in nursery.

    ReplyDelete