Less than a month later, follow up post. I'm pretty impressed with myself. So, on with the rest of summer...
First, have to amend my March recap. So I missed that Crystal, Jonathan & Rylee came to visit us. It was so fun to have family visit! They managed to keep busy, and keep up busy in the process...
 |
| Tucanos - Eric did NOT like the waitresses singing Happy Birthday to another patron! |
 |
| We took all the kids - who knew that kids 7 and under were FREE? |
 |
| Crystal & gang went up to Draper to visit a friend. Lots of snow! |
 |
| Crystal & her friend, Beth, with their cute girlies. |
 |
| Crystal & Jonathan on their trip to SL. |
 |
| Sara got to tote Rylee. The Miltons stayed home...too many people to keep up with! |
 |
| Uncle Jonathan with Eric, Rylee & Caitlyn. |
Hiking the Y:
 |
| We had the Gunter gang over for a Sunday evening. |
 |
| It snowed a tiny bit while we were wondering on BYU campus. |
Bowling:
 |
| Uncle Gene & Aunt Andrea over for dinner before they head to China. |
 |
The gang.
Happy, Crystal? We were so glad they came to visit!
July (in Utah): As we were packing here and there, we tried to squeeze in as much fun as possible into our remaining time in Utah. The first weekend in July we went camping with some of our best friends in Utah: the Lovelaces, Thomas & Exons. There were 16 kids between the 4 families...so lots of fun. It was FREEZING that night, but we all had a blast.
 |
| Caitlyn, Jeffrey, Audrey & Hinckley. Kids playing in the COLD river! |
 |
| Andrew - happy and cold. |
Jeffrey, Caitlyn & Jordan. Gotta have a fire!
Curtis & Ryker, little Thomas girl that I can't name right now, Cayden, Ariana & Corrin
For the 4th of July, we went to a Colonial Fest up in Orem. They had lots of tents and activities for the kids to see what life was like back in the Revolutionary times.
Jeffrey loved the cannons.
Andrew was terrified that the cannon would fire.
Jeffrey talking with the soldiers. He learned a lot.
Caitlyn smashing cornmeal.
Dan carrying water.
Jeffrey giving it a shot.
Dad helping the kids churn butter.
Eric loves to push this little car around. Cute boy!
Okay, so that's enough fun for one night. Guess I'll have to do a 'part 3' to "not catch up" on the time that I missed. Next time: Sara's wedding, Leckie reunion and move. Ah the memories of sheer craziness...
|
Baby steps, Emily! I enjoyed your post. : ) I laughed at Andrew covering his ears with the cannon. And very cool fire pit...I like how it's all concrete and not dirty. ha. I can't wait to see the next one!!! : )
ReplyDeleteLove your posts. Good job :). It was all great, but my favorite line was "Happy, Crystal?"
ReplyDelete