Monday, September 28, 2009

Caitlyn Dancing

I guess you never realize how familiar your kids are with any given show until you hear them singing along. My kids have discovered and grown to love Blue's Clues. Here's Caitlyn dancing and singing along...

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! See you can get excercise while watching the TV.:) I should do that when I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute, Emily! I love the look of anticipation in her face as she waits for the 'next part' she knows! If only I had that much energy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love that girl!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gonna get whip lash on that one part if she's not careful. :) Very cute! I'm SO excited for Halloween...and hopefully the Trunk or Treat?? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. At least it is Blue's Clues. I can't stop Kate from singing princess love songs everywhere we go.

    ReplyDelete