So, ever since the middle of September I've been telling myself that it was too cold to go swimming...it's September afterall. So, the highs kept getting progressively higher and we were soon in the 90's regularly. I keep telling myself that it's too cold to go swimming...by now it's nearly mid-October afterall. So finally on Friday the kids took early naps and we had a long afternoon ahead of us. I thought, "I guess we'll go brave the cold pool." Well, sadly, it wasn't too cold to go swimming. It was really pleasant and the kids had fun - pathetic, but true.



The kids having a fun time at the pool.
Oh my goodness! Caitlyn is talking so clearly. And I didn't know Caitlyn & Jeffrey were both swimming now either! Fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI love that you were able to go swimming in October. :) Kind of not so cool, but at the same time, what else are you gonna do when it stays hot for so long? Eric and I were just talking about Tally's weather today. The weather here is fairly similar but we do get more of a fall and winter -- which is exciting. :) There is ivy on the brick wall in our front yard and it's starting to turn red!
LOVE IT! They're doing so well...we have to come visit. Hmm...Jeffrey needs to tell Grandpa he misses him. :)
ReplyDeleteFun...love Caitlyn's hair. :) So when is Andrew going to start swimming? lol
ReplyDeleteOH...and I LOVE Caitlyn's swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! It got a little chilly a couple of weeks ago, but the kids kept getting in the pool anyway. Now it's right back up in the 90's again and the water is back to how it was in the summer. I assume fall will come eventually!
ReplyDeleteYou know it is kind of weird to think that we all have grown up and have kids that are growing up. It doesn't seem like that long ago we were all at BYU. Crazy today. Your kids are getting big.
ReplyDelete