So Crystal has been bugging me almost daily to post a few more pictures. It's probably good for me to post a few more for history's sake. So, Crystal - a few more pictures of Eric. These are mostly 3-4 weeks old....
So I haven't actually taken many pictures of Eric, because every time I turn around, Caitlyn or Jeffrey are taking a picture of him. I guess I took for granted that they were actually good pictures of him. Here's a few of the not so great pics....
Those were awesome! :) The kids pictures made me laugh! And, the looks on Eric's face! Glad Crystal is bugging you...it's always fun to see you guys! Miss you all!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see more pictures! He is a beautiful baby Emily! What a looker! So happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteFunny, Em! I think the perspective of Jeffrey & Caitlyn actually makes it more memorable!
ReplyDelete