Dan bought tickets to take Jeffrey to a BYU football game several weeks before the game. We didn't realize when he bought them, it would be for the day after he got his wisdom teeth pulled. We figured odds were good that he wouldn't feel up to a game the day after surgery. We lucked out, however, and Lewis ended up with several extra tickets for a game BEFORE the game that we had tickets for. We sold our tickets, took advantage of Lewis and went to the game. We had great seat and a great time. I thought for sure Jeffrey would want to come with me when I asked if he wanted to come choose a snack from the concession stand, but he said, "I don't want to miss the game!" So, we sat there through all 4 COLD quarters. Fun times!
Of course Sara took more/better pictures!
http://sara-realisticallyunrealistic.blogspot.com/2011/12/gooooooooo-cougars.html
No comments:
Post a Comment