So - there's not any terribly exciting pictures here, but for the sake of posterity... (and because Grandma requested it :) )....
Caitlyn opening stocking presents.
Jeffrey helping Andrew get his stocking.
Jeffrey helping Eric open his exciting jar of baby food.
Jeffrey with a lego set from Grandma Milton.
Andrew and his new bike...can you tell he's excited??
Jeffrey with his presents. He got a 'marble race' track which he had been asking for over and over before Christmas. I had actually bought it way before he started asking for it - I was so excited to actually get him what he wanted, and what I thought was a worthwhile present!
Andrew and his gifts (the bag of Goldfish was gone before the day was over).
Caitlyn with her new Cosmo doll and Playmobil camping set.
Jeffrey wearing his new BYU hat and playing with his marble race track.
Looks like they had a nice Christmas, but where are the pictures of you and Dan with your gifts?? :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like loads of fun! Wish we could have spent it together!! Maybe next year? :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete