Dan recently interviewed for a job at the University of Tennessee. We have no idea if we'll actually get a job offer or move to Tennessee, but just in case, Andrew is warming up on his 'banjo' (which could easily be confused for a spatula).
When you gotta ride, no snow can stop you.
Jeffrey rolling up snow for a snowman.
Caitlyn and the latest Frosty.
Andrew wouldn't hold my hand while stepping off of the sidewalk onto the icy church parking lot today. Yeah...hopefully we can wash the dirt from the back of his shirt after his big spill.
So sad...I had 2 more videos to upload (the whole reason that I was writing this post) but I can't get them to upload. Maybe next time...
Seriously, didn't you just move to Utah? I was sure that you would still be in Utah when I happen to go there sometime this year, but it sounds like you are moving again. Wow, you like to travel!:) Your family is getting so big. Crazy!
ReplyDeletelol...love the banjo playing. And nice hat on the snowman.
ReplyDeleteBtw...my videos NEVER work for me. It drives me BONKERS!!!!